- Misnomer of ‘chat’ in title
- 3.0 to 3.5 to 4.0
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman has addressed rumors regarding GPT-4 — the company’s as yet unreleased language model and latest in the GPT-series that forms the foundation of AI chatbot ChatGPT — saying that “people are begging to be disappointed and they will be.”
- Training - not connected to internet - sources include general public
- Takes skill to use well (ex. Ad copy)
- Called chat but much more used like a Copy.ai or Jasper for free
- Idea initiation or enhancement
Human Connected Messaging - where is the line?
- Bot that everyone knows is a bot
- Bot that almost feels human, but gets tripped up
- Speeding the journey to an actual human interaction
Working with a human is a very popular option regardless of what you might hear
The moral of the story is: People are willing to digitally interact with the sales process, but in the end, people trust people. Human interaction in the process is irreplaceable.