Carvana/KAR Global to Acquire ADESA for $2.2B
- ADESA US will expand Carvana's annual production by 2M to over 3M
- 78% of the US population will be within 100 miles of a Carvana inspection and reconditioning center once ADESA's 56 US sites join the fold.
- Carvana has received financing of up to $3.275B for the purchase and $1B in improvements across the sites.
- Four thousand five hundred corporate and operation team members will transition once the deal is complete.
Beaver Toyota Cumming celebrates local community
- Trips for local law enforcement
- Forsythe County business awards
- Frictions Points in Dealership