Meta, Paypal get pummeled, while other tech marches on. Meanwhile, we get into the broadening adoption of retail crypto usage as well as hiring opportunities for Auto Dealers amongst a growing pool of resigning teachers. We also share a little positivity spurred on by a Ford Dealer in Kansas.
Clubhouse room today:
- Women Inspiring Automotive w Special Guest Kim Evenson
- Topic: Walk and Talk: Driving Team Alignment
- Story about how Kim met Michelle
- Executive Partner/CMO Advisory for Gartner, Publicly traded advisory firm
- Go to ASOTU.club
Facebook and Paypal take a Beating
- FB down over 23% in after hours trading
- Missed earnings but biggest concern is the first decline in daily active users EVER
- FBs Reality Labs lost 3.3B as it keeps the pedal down on development.
- Don’t make us send Bob Lanham down there!
Crypto-linked Visa card hits 2.5B in its first quarter
- “People are using their crypto-linked cards to spend in a variety of ways — retail goods and services, restaurants, travel,” Visa CFO Vasant Prabhu told CNBC in a phone interview.
- There are both crypto credit and crypto debit cards.
Dealer in Salina, KS Long McArthur Ford, Donates Shelby Mustang to fund car museum and revitalization:
- “I’m so happy that we are able to support the Salina community. This community has supported us for over 70 years
Leave us a podcast review! Use some keywords like Automotive, Auto Dealers, business, crypto
- IF YOU HAVE notable stories in auto OR want to break some news…firstname.lastname@example.org