Check out today’s Clubhouse room Minority Motors, Innovations that WOW service
EV’s were a big winner of the Super Bowl according to organic data from Cars.com
- 217% average lift on advertiser brand pages
- 80% increase in EV page views across its site and apps from fans to learn more about the automaker’s EV models
- Polestar 2 had massive spikes in traffic propelling it to the No. 1 spot on Cars.com’s most-visited list during the game
Dealer’s looking for LIFO
- “It's like the morning after the greatest profit party in automotive history: The room is trashed, everyone's hung over, and an accountant has slipped a six- or seven-figure tax bill under the hotel room door.”
- "It's a nonissue if you're not on it," said John Hosmer, owner of Hosmer Toyota and Hosmer Honda in Mason City, Iowa. The large publicly traded dealership groups don't use LIFO, and they don't face the same tax situation.
- NADA petitioned Washington in November and then Congress became involved
- Rep. Dan Kildee, a Michigan Democrat who led the bipartisan House letter to Yellen with Rep. Jodey Arrington, a Texas Republican
Jim Ellis donates over $68k to the Atlanta Children’ Shelter
- “This donation provides five homeless children with scholarships for one year in our licensed early childhood education program, it nourishes 15 homeless children in our classrooms for an entire school year with daily healthy meals and snacks, and it supports 20 homeless families transitioning them into housing with free childcare and emergency assistance for rent and utilities, keeping them stable for one year,” said Sandra Holiday, executive director of Atlanta Children’s Shelter.